How to reset your password
If you've lost your password, follow these steps to regain access to your account. To proceed you'll need your login ID, which can be found at the top of any payment receipt emails.
- Go to https://www.enomcentral.com
- At the very top of the screen on dark grey background, right hand side, click "My Account"
- Click "Sign In"
- Click "Forgot Password?"
- Enter your "Login ID"
- Answer any security questions
- Check your email for your password reset email. It will be from sender donot[email protected] and reply-to address [email protected]
- If you can't find the email, it may have landed in your "Spam" folder, or your mail filters may have put it somewhere you can't find it in which case check your "All Mail" folder or equivalent.
- Once you have found the email, if the subject is "Lost Password Attempt Failed" it means you got the security question wrong. If you got it right, your message subject will be "Reset Password", in which case click the big orange button that says "CHOOSE A NEW PASSWORD"
- You will be taken to a URL like https://www.enom.com/password_update/xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx where you can enter your new password twice.
- On the next screen you will see "Password Updated!", and a blue text link "Login using new password". Click that.
- Answer the account validation questions and enter your login and password credentials as asked
- You are now in your account and have set up your new password.